Blacking Spray is a black paint with chemical properties that may be used on metal surfaces to protect them from rust and dust. The Blacking Spray can be sprayed evenly on machine parts with complicated or irregular shapes. It adheres strongly to surfaces such that the paint does not peel or come off easily when metals bump against each other.
Typical applications include preventing rust by spraying on metals such as iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, and plastics such as POM and ABS.
- Neat black finish with thin film
- Compounded by high concentration of graphite and high adhesion of resin
- High adhesion film will not be peeled off at light impact.
- Drying time (Touch/Harden): 3 mins / 20 mins
- Highest temperature: 150°C
- Application area: 1.5m²
- Applicable temperature: Non-extreme temperature
- Synthetic Resin
- Aromatic Hydrocarbon
- Ethyl Acetate
- Dimethyl Ether
For further details and quotations, Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.