CARBON FIBRE REINFORCED SHEET (3K TOW)
Carbon Fibre is one of the strongest yet lightweight material available in the market. With multiple times the strength of steel and a fraction of its weight, it is widely used for many applications in the aerospace, aviation, robotics, drones, unmanned aerial vehicle, architecture, sports (race car and bicycle) and recreation goods industries. Carbon Fibre also have many other industrial application where high strength to weight ratio is a strong requirement.
3K tow carbon fibre sheet are the most popular and commonly available carbon fibre sheet type. 3K sheets got higher elongation before failure properties and better strength than carbon fibre of other tow value.
Features of Carbon Fibre includes,
- Excellent Strength to Weight Ratio – Very light weight as compared to metal with the same similar strength
- High Strength and Rigidity – One of the highest strength fibre for commercial application
- Fatigue Resistance – Excellent durability and wear resistance
- Good Chemical Properties – Carbon Fibre is relatively not reactive towards chemical and also corrosion resistance in general environment condition
- Good Machinability – Can be machined easily with the right tools and machines
- Good Aesthetic– Aesthetically attractive matt finishing of carbon fibre weave
Construction Rebars, Sports Equipment, RC Car Parts and Accessories, High End Bicycle Parts, Airplane Parts, Drone’s Chassis and Parts, Mobile phone covers, Medical Scanning Equipment Parts and Etc.
Thickness: 0.5mm to 4mm
Colour – Matt Black
Standard Sheet Size: 500mm X 400mm
*Other sheet thicknesses available upon request.
*Material cutting service available upon request.